Lots to see this Holiday season, so pack the family in the car and go see some lights...
- 11376 154A Street, Surrey - This year they have over 20,000 lights plus a large assortment of displays and inflatables!
- 15466 91A Ave, Surrey - The Lagerstroms' Christmas Light Show is on nightly until Dec. 31, 2012: Sunday-Thursday, 5 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 5 to 11 p.m. Christmas and Boxing Day, 5 p.m. to midnight. New Year's Eve, 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- 15097 90A Ave., Surrey - Bring the kids and see the North Pole right here in Surrey! There are over 10,000 lights to see. Also take in the Nativity scene. On Dec. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. Santa and Frosty will be on site to visit. There will be candy canes and hot chocolate for the kids and hot coffee for the grownups. Bring your cameras and have some fun! Walk through or just drive past, every night from 6 to 10 p.m. until Jan. 1
- 14380 66th Ave, Surrey - This year's display features 5,007 L.E.D lights, including a beautifully lit tree in the front yard.
- 19158 48th Ave., Surrey
- 13675 Grosvenor Road, Surrey
- 12880 104A Ave., Surrey - Come see the light display at the Griswolds' home!
- 12755 114A Ave., Surrey - Christmas lights synchronized to music: Dial 107.1 FM to hear the music.
- 11478 139th Street, Surrey - The Fox family's display is a large and colourful one with many new additions this year. Open 5-10 p.m. until the New Year.
- 11084 153A St., Surrey
- 11084 153A St., Surrey - An assortment of Disney characters and bright lights.
- 11082 Jay Cres., Surrey - The Lambert House has done it again! This fantastic display features more than 10,000 lights synchronized to music. The show runs every half hour Sunday-Thursday from 5-10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 5-11 p.m., and is also broadcast on 89.1 FM
SOUTH SURREY / WHITE ROCK
- 2513 141 Street, South Surrey - Log home with over 50,000 lights, reindeer, ornaments, blow ups, lasers, and more! Lights are on 5-10pm.
- 3326 Rosemary Heights Cres., South Surrey - This fantastic Christmas light display was spotted in South Surrey. They have the lights wired into Christmas songs and are choreographed to it. People can listen through their car radio thanks to this house's FM transmitter.
- 3779 159A Street, South Surrey - Tons of lights on this beautiful home in the Morgan Creek area.
- 12953 20th Ave., South Surrey - St. Mark's Anglican Church's 13th annual Journey of Christmas guided outdoor display, Dec. 15-23 and 26, 27, 6-9 pm. Dec. 24 3:30-9 pm.
- 15499 22nd Ave., South Surrey - Ken & Bonnie Fletcher have thousands of lights and decorations and encourage donations to the local food bank.
- 460 216th Street, Langley - Wagner Hills Women's Campus Tour of Lights!
- 20681 44 Ave, Langley - WISH UPON A STAR: 5pm - midnight until Dec. 31st. Christmas light display with 44,000 + lights, many animated characters and Santa and his sleigh flying overhead. Say 'Hello' to Mr Christmas, an interactive musical snowman, take a picture with Rudolph , Bumble and the misfit toys, sip on hot chocolate (by donation) and enjoy the twinkling magic.
- 20169 32nd Ave., Langley - Enjoy an evening with Santa and his friends in his magical castle.
- 206th Street at 91A Avenue, Langley
- 232nd Street at 0 Avenue, Langley - Parallel Acres in south Langley will have their Christmas display on from 5 to 9:30 p.m. daily except for Christmas Day. All welcome, but no dogs please.
- 4086 – 205B St., Langley - 26,000 lights and you have to tune your FM radio to 99.7 so you can watch and hear the lights dance to music.
- 2328 Wakefield Dr., Langley - The Basran family are lighting up the neighbourhood again this year with their huge, festive light display. The lights are on nightly from 5-10:15 p.m.
- 19646 49th Ave., Langley - Lots of flashing lights with accompanying music, plus animated figures and more. Lights are on every night until Jan. 6th, 2014 from 5-11 p.m.
- 20997 86A Avenue, Langley - Walnut Grove Dancing Lights. Completely computerized and synchronized to music – just tune your radio to 99.7 FM as you drive up. The computer controlled show has more than 25,000 lights on 144 separate Light-o-rama channels. It runs until Jan. 4, from 5-11 p.m. each Sunday to Thursday and 5 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. On Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, it will also run until midnight.
- 2924 Wiggins Place, Langley - Blow ups, house lights to music, and just a smile away! Located in Langley Meadows. More lights added daily.
Info courtesy of the following websites: VancityBuzz.ca, familyfuncanada.com & thevancouversun.com. This blog posting is for informational purposes only. Dates / times and locations could change at the discretion of the host.