Considering a move to South Surrey?

Are you considering a move to South Surrey?



With all the recent development in the Grandview Heights neighbourhood of South Surrey it has created new shopping opportunities like The Shops at Morgan Crossing all in close proximity to all of the new residential developments like SOHO 2, Pacific Heights (Morningstar), Hycroft 2, The Collection at Orchard Grove, Dawson's Creek, Semiah and Viridian Townhomes just to name a few.


Some of the benefits of moving to South Surrey is that it offers convenient connections to the United States through the Peace Arch and Pacific Highway border crossings and there are also countless treasured natural features in South Surrey including the Serpentine Fen Nature Reserve, Sunnyside Urban Forest and Redwood Park. South Surrey is also home to a number of premier recreational facilities such as Softball City, South Surrey Recreation Centre and Hazelmere Country Club.


Throughout Surrey investments are being made in each of the community centres to offer residents improved access to recreation and fitness, transportation, police services and green spaces. This makes each community a vital part of a truly livable, modern city.


So if you are looking to move out of Vancouver and want to purchase a family home in South Surrey, let us know – we are here to help!


Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.